AssistPlus is the central hub of any modern workshop. Four times faster and more feature rich than the Blue Box, AssistPlus is a platform that expands as new functions and partners increase.
Key aspects of the Assist service are delivered through AssistPlus, our comprehensive diagnostics device platform. Built to meet the challenges of diagnosing and repairing complex European-designed cars, the AssistPlus device combines a deep diagnostic feature set with a range of additional applications, including web browser, high resolution stills and video camera, live connection to Assist technicians and cloud-based vehicle reporting as well as file syncing.
AssistPlus is a device platform, which means we can add new technologies and new service providers to the device as they become available, ensuring that your device expands its value to your business over time.
- Faster than ever - AssistPlus is up to four times faster than our previous device, which means you can do more diagnosis, more quickly.
- Full vehicle history on device - Every time you test a vehicle with the AssistPlus device, we store all the results on-device against its VIN. Should a car return to your repair shop, you can quickly review all past test results and build on your previous diagnostics work.
- All your files synced in the cloud - As well as storing all files directly on the device, we sync all the reports and media files to your company's online account.
- Video and stills recording and playback - With its on-board 5-megapixel camera, you can take stills and record video directly on your device.
- Built-in PDF viewer and YouTube player - Out of the box, AssistPlus comes with its own PDF and YouTube applications so you can review documents and videos as you work
- Integrated battery - AssistPlus has its own Lithium Ion long-life battery that means you do not have to shutdown and reboot the device when switching cars. You also no longer need to worry about losing your work when you disconnect from the car. Li Ion batteries optimum performance is achieved within a temperature range of 16 - 25ºC (59 - 77ºF). Typically within these temperatures the battery will fully charge in about 3 hours and in an idle state will run for approx 3.5 hours. Please note that all Li Ion batteries shut down to preserve cells at temperatures in excess of 57ºC (134ºF).
- The cable you need - When you buy AssistPlus, we give you an OBD II cable so you can connect to the vehicle manufacturers we support. Manufacturer-specific cables are available as optional extras.
How it works:
Also available in Inter Cars