Autologic AssistPlus for Audi
Autologic Assist is the first fully integrated automotive diagnostics support solution of its kind, combining distinctive key features that address the ever-increasing complexity involved in diagnosing and repairing Audi vehicles.
The latest Autologic AssistPlus device is your one-stop solution in diagnostics for Audi, designed to cover all of your servicing and diagnostic needs by enabling fast diagnosis on models from 1995 onwards. This capability is boosted by a split-screen interface, which allows you to clearly display two active applications at one time, such as vehicle/auto diagnostics and AssistPortal, which gives you access to dealer trained Master Technicians.
Autologic Assist is the diagnostics solution you need to help you get Audi vehicles from Fault to Fix, Fast!
Key highlights include
- Guided Functions, from dash panel and ECU replacement through brake pad replacement, self-levelling suspension calibration to service light reset and dynamic commencement of injection
- Descriptive coding menu - Autologic's ease of use helps users to quickly configure vehicles
- Special functions enable additional vehicle features to be enabled
- All systems and functions covered
- Comprehensive service functions
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Live Data/Actuations
- Data logging and graphing aids fault diagnosis
- J2534/Euro5 Pass Through programming included enabling you to access OEM systems to download their latest software & updates (Requires sign-up/subscription with the OEM)
- Remote control enables our experts to take over the tool to help you with diagnosis or updates (additional charges may apply)
- Easy access to your online technical resources.
Coverage & Capability
Autologic Audi covers vehicles from 1995 onwards
- Audi: A2, A3, 80, 90, A4, A5,100, 200, A6/A6 Allroad, Coupe, Cabriolet, TT, V8, A8, Q7, R8