Autologic AssistPlus for Skoda
As the industry’s first fully integrated solution for automotive diagnostics, Autologic Assist provides you with everything you need to quickly and accurately diagnose and repair Skoda vehicles first time round.
AssistPlus, the diagnostics device/scanner, enables independent repair/work shops to expertly and effectively detect issues, using fast diagnosis that covers Skoda models from 1995 onwards. This diagnostic capability is enhanced by a touch screen that utilises an innovative split-screen interface to clearly display two active applications at one time. For example, you can simultaneously view vehicle/auto diagnostics and AssistPortal, a feature that provides live access to dealer trained Master Technicians.
The Assist system allows you to fix Skoda vehicles faster, with fewer mistakes and significantly less dealership referrals, increasing your work/repair shop profitability. It is the diagnostics solution you need to get from fault to fix, fast!
Key highlights include
- Guided Functions, from dash panel and ECU replacement through brake pad replacement, self-levelling suspension calibration to service light reset and dynamic commencement of injection
- Descriptive coding menu - Autologic's ease of use helps users to quickly configure vehicles
- Special functions enable additional vehicle features to be enabled
- All systems and functions covered
- Comprehensive service functions
- Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
- Live Data/Actuations
- Data logging and graphing aids fault diagnosis
- J2534/Euro5 Pass Through programming included enabling you to access OEM systems to download their latest software & updates (Requires sign-up/subscription with the OEM)
- Remote control enables our experts to take over the tool to help you with diagnosis or updates (additional charges may apply)
- Easy access to your online technical resources
Coverage & Capability
Autologic Skoda covers vehicles from 1995 onwards
- Fabia, Felicia, Octavia, Roomster, Superb